IT Infrastructure Support (ITIS) is defined as a combined set of IT hardware and software systems, integrated to develop, test, deliver, monitor, control and support IT services used within a business operation. This include email system, wired and wireless network, data security, application systems (eg: ERP, CRM, accounting, inventory, etc), backup and disaster recovery.
A productive and efficient business NEEDS IT services so day-to-day business operations can run smoothly rather than a “nightmare of fire-fights”. These infrastructure are asset to the company and require regular maintenance to keep it performing without “hiccup”. Neglect its importance, and infrastructure downtime will be costly.
We ensure your IT investments and assets work effectively providing continuous availability and reliability.
Do Preventive Maintenance
Preventive Maintenance is necessary to ensure maximum reliability for your IT Infrastructure. Let us make your IT assets work harder in giving you a better Return on Investment (ROI).
Our IT Infrastructure support covers (but not limited to) the following:
- Onsite IT Support
- Resource monitoring
- Network connectivity issues
- Rapid / Urgent* onsite response
- System hardening and security
- Online chat and knowledge base
- Hardware and Software break / fix
- Remote Access and Helpdesk support
- System updates, patches and upgrades
- Virus, spyware and malware protection and removal
- Custom System assembly, installation and configuration
*Subjected to resource availability
*Ad-hoc clients are on best effort basis. For dedicated support, do contact us for Service Contract.